So, who says new seasons, says new trends! In this article we explain everything to help you decipher the essential looks for the spring/summer 2020 season.
Colour to warm our hearts- Pink: Neither too pale nor too farting, opt for a unisex pink that will suit both men and women.
- Sky blue: What better way to match your outfit to the colour of the sky? You can also choose an azure or farting blue to brighten up your outfit.
- Terra cotta or terracotta : A red-orange like the terracotta tiles.
- The light green: Imagine a bright new khaki.
- Beige: Pastel and timeless colour
- Pastel: no matter the color, if it's pastel it's perfect.
- Orange: Bright or pastel, it's the flagship colour of this 2020 season! A bright and radiant colour, combine orange with a pretty pink for the most shimmering outfit!
Be careful with the combination of colours. Choose either a neutral colour combined with a vibrant colour or a monochrome look!
Prints not to get depressedThis season's print that can be found in all the major ready-to-wear stores is Tie & Dye. These little patterns in the form of very colourful spots that can be found on t-shirts, bags, hats, jogging suits...
Floral prints are also popular with retro liberty or tropical patterns. Polka dots are also very fashionable! They bring a vintage, 70's touch to the outfit.
Finally, wild prints such as zebra (synthetic of course) have made a place for this Spring/Summer 2020 season in the windows of major retailers.
The looks- The Total look Denim: Jeans are undoubtedly the timeless material. It has managed to make a permanent place for itself among all the trends. Whether as trousers, skirt or jacket, wearing jeans is a sure value, where you don't risk making a fashion faux-pas.
- The vintage of the 70's: How fashion is an eternal new beginning. Five years ago, it was unthinkable to go out with an eph leg. Today it's a must-have piece in our wardrobe.
- Lace: for a romantic and sexy touch, lace is very fashionable. However, it is not always easy to wear, be careful not to fall into the vulgar.
- The "baroudeuse" look: Linen, khaki, strand, a beautiful pair of trousers combined with a nice pair of boots and a beautiful sunglasses.
Pieces to be adopted before the arrival of summer- The dress or long skirt fluid
- The lace blouse
- The t-shirt dress
- The Fluid Shirt Dress
- The retro midday dress with buttons on the front.
- Trousers in large, long and flowing linen
- Cycling shorts
- The oversized men's tuxedo
- Top with balloon handle or XXL shoulder pads
- Le bralette : half crop-top half bra
- The crochet-macramé top
- The transparent top
- The babydoll dress
- Platform sandals
- The 70's glasses