https://bellepaga.com/en/The best natural anti moth solution is the lavender bag!
You certainly would like to keep your favourite clothes in the best possible condition and make them smell amazingly good and fresh every time you take them out of your dresser, closets or suitcases. BellePaga has come up with a natural and ideal solution for you.
Indeed, to protect them properly, you need to protect the clothes from certain small insects that are fond of different fibers in your clothes, especially wool fibres. The most known are moths
. They are very widespread in our regions, and frequently feed on the fibers of your clothes. Most of the small holes that you find on your clothes are caused, generally without your knowledge, by these small pests.
An excellent natural anti-moth solution from our grandmother's is the lavender flower. In addition, to keeping pests away, lavender flowers emit a delicate fresh scent that naturally perfumes your clothes, wardrobes, rooms or vehicles in which you store them.
BellePaga has therefore travelled for you to the heart of lavender country, in French Provence
, to select a natural, high-quality lavender and have it packaged by small local artisans
. We offer it handpicked in elegant fabrics and easy to place in your wardrobes, closets, closets, suitcases, under the pillow, in a glove box... or simply to decorate. They will also delicately perfume your laundry and the room in which you put them.
It has several other recognized properties. It thus helps you to fight against stress, anxiety, insomnia, migraines, digestive disorders, colds, asthma, muscular pains, and depression.All products are 100% natural and hand made in French Provence.
As you know, for us it is important to have our items made where the raw materials are produced in order to help the different regions to live from the products of their soil
, and this allows you to take advantage of their know-how, and to reduce the journeys, and therefore the pollution caused.
As you know, BellePaga has strong values, among which is the importance of having our products made where the raw materials are produced in order to help the different regions to live off the products of their terroir, and this allows you to take advantage of their know-how, and to reduce the number of trips, and therefore the pollution caused.
Moreover, as far as the manufacture of our lavender flower bags is concerned, 2 artisanal workshops located in Provence were very important to us. These are workshops with a social purpose
, which allow them to reintegrate into society and to revalue different types of people around a common project, and to allow them to find a form of autonomy. We met them. We visited their workshops, we fell in love with them, and we decided to work together
By buying BellePaga
Lavender bags, you get the best natural anti-moth, and you protect and naturally perfume your clothes, as well as all the rooms in which you store them.
You enjoy all the benefits of lavender. And you help to preserve the work, and the know-how of the local craftspeople, while helping people in difficulty to reintegrate into society.
These items are also perfect little gifts to give to family or friends!Tip
: To extract the aroma and all the benefits of lavender flowers, including protecting your clothes from moths, squeeze your sachets regularly. Each sachet of this natural lavender keeps all its properties for about 2 years. Ideally, we recommend replacing them after this period.
Natural moth repellent - what natural solutions ?
Clothes moths are common in our wardrobes. More than the adult moths we see flying around inside, their eggs and larvae are the most harmful. In fact, these larvae eat the textile fibre that they form cocoons, or food that ends up in our cupboard. How to recognize the presence of clothes moths? If you find holes in your clothes, it means that moths have settled in and will stay there for a while! Grey butterflies, moths like to stay in your drawers, wardrobes and wardrobes. They can gnaw on the fibres of your linen, pillows, blankets, mattresses, etc.
Adult moths lay eggs on your clothes and feed on them to form cocoons. Not to be confused with food moths which feed on breadcrumbs and food available in kitchen cupboards. It is important to put open bags of food in airtight jars and to clean the kitchen regularly. For clothes moths, make sure you air them out and follow the tips below to get rid of them. 16 natural anti-moth solutions to get rid of clothes moths.
If you're experiencing problems in your wardrobe with your clothes such as small holes, well that's due to the beasts you suspect: moths! Here are 16 natural anti-moth solutions to keep your clothes in good condition and no longer suffer the repercussions of moths on your clothes!
1. A thorough washing is necessary Wash all your clothes at 60 degrees and then put them in the dryer and iron them, to kill the clothes moths that nibble at the fabric. For more fragile clothes, leave them in the freezer
overnight in an airtight bag before washing them at low temperature. 2. Clean out your closet Vacuum all the surfaces and then wipe your furniture with a cloth soaked in water and product or white vinegar.
3. Store your clothes carefully, moths feed on animal fibres, but also on your sweat. Only store clean, undirty clothes in your wardrobe, as this is how you attract them.
4. Ventilate, open and air your wardrobe often enough, when you air your room take the opportunity to open your wardrobes to let your clothes breathe, moths will not like this as they like quiet and especially shade.
5. Closed cover. Put your clothes or your luxurious pieces that you wear very rarely in closed covers to keep their quality and not to damage them.
6. The smell of lavender is a good natural mosquito repellent. Make a small bag of dried lavender and place it in the dressing room. Another option is to soak the handkerchief in lavender essential oil. You can also pass cotton wools soaked in this essential oil through the openings and edges of the furniture. Discover our natural moth repellent lavender sachets
7. Thyme in a cup will produce the same effect. Thyme essential oil can be used in the same way as lavender oil.
8. Make a garland of bay leaves,
9. Put the clothes in the oranges and put them all in the dressing.
10. Put the mint leaves in the cupboard or use peppermint essential oil.
11. Collect the lemon peels (just the skin to prevent the insect repellent from rotting), then put them in a small cloth bag or gauze.
12. Put chestnuts around clothes.
13. Put some pieces of Marseille or Aleppo soap in the dressing room.
14. If you have juniper (also called fish) in your garden, take a small branch with a diameter of 6 to 7 cm. Use a circular saw to cut the branches into slices. Drill a hole in the rope and hang the natural insect repellent on the cabinet. Advice shared by the author of the blog Jeanne Amuse.
15. Put a bunch of rosemary leaves in a small jar or sock.
16. Choose the fragrant Woodruff, the little white flowers that grow in the bushes, and put them in the cup in the cloakroom.
Natural anti moth lavender
We pay particular attention to the quality of our products, which is why we have developed a range of care products for the maintenance of our articles, as well as the possibility of buying natural anti-moth lavender sachets to put in all your cupboards to get rid of the clothes eaters.
These natural moth proof lavender bags are real natural protectors for your clothes. Moths hate the scent of lavender, so you can put these lavender sachets everywhere: drawers, storage boxes, shelves. With lavender you can preserve the quality of your products and their original condition. Our natural anti-moth lavender sachets come from a workshop in France, which is the land of lavender, and are made of 100% freshly cut lavender. We advise you to squeeze the sachet once a week to make it even more effective as a natural moth repellent. Discover also our collection of alpaca fibre clothes. Find our home and decoration category with our cleaning products to maintain your wool and our natural anti-moth solution with our lavender sachets.