About the company
BellePaga is a Belgian brand offering natural, comfortable and stylish alpaca wool clothing and accessories for men, women and the home. It's a new brand that finds the perfect balance between comfort, warmth and elegance, with a modern and clean style that is a soft mix between natural and urban. BellePaga stands out because we use alpaca wool: also known as the wool of the gods, it has exceptional virtues that are not well known on our continent, but that are very precious for the most sensitive and coldest among us. Each year, BellePaga achieves a 50% growth. Our current objective is to make the virtues of alpaca wool better known.
BellePaga is looking for students who are fluent in English for translations where the source language is French.
This would involve translating:
- Product descriptions
- And various other texts...
- Good understanding of French (written, spoken) - minimum A2
- Excellent English skills (written, spoken)
- Good writing skills
- Ability to respond to clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools
- You enjoy reading, proofreading, writing and editing
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and imagination
- Sense of observation
- Stress resistance
Do not hesitate to send your CV and a short cover letter to the attention of Guillaume Stocq at: email@example.com
Telephone: +32 497 166 880
Adress: Rue de l'Ermitage 48/8, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.