Mulla Socks - Classic
The comfort of your feet is at the heart of BellePaga's concerns!
These sumptuous socks are designed to give you a wonderful experience of comfort and warmth. They are made of a subtle combination of two excellent natural fibres: the warm and soft wool of baby alpaca and the breathable fibre of bamboo.
These two fibres are natural, ecological and respectful of your skin. The baby alpaca fibre is warm, heat-regulating and long-lasting. The bamboo fibre, on the other hand, has antibacterial and breathable properties. The rest of the selected fibres fits well to your foot and is easily machine washable at 30 degrees.
The imperceptible seams, the soft elastic, and their fineness complete the BellePaga socks to offer a unique experience of comfort.
Let yourself be captivated by the unique comfort of these socks!
With this item you will enjoy the unique advantages of Alpaca wool:
• High Quality: carefully selected Peruvian alpaca wool.
• Heat: 7 times wamer than sheep's wool.
• Temperature regulation: adapts to the ambient temperature and does not cause perspiration.
• Comfort: soft, light and elastic wool.
• Hypoallergenic: respects the most sensitive skin.
• Longevity: only wool that does not pill.
• Ecology: 100% natural fibre, without chemical treatment and animal with a very low ecological footprint.
• Odourless: the only wool that emits no odour when wet.
• Social and solidarity-based manufacturing: We work with local craftsmen from South America, specialists in alpaca wool weaving. We make it a point of honour to maintain a transparent relationship with the craftsmen, as well as to remunerate them at a fair price.
Care: Machine wash at 30°, inside out, with daily laundry.
Delivery in Belgium within 2 working days.
Delivery in France and the rest of Europe, 3 to 5 working days.
Guaranteed money back.
Each supplier and his items are rigorously selected to ensure that BellePaga customers enjoy high quality alpaca clothing and accessories.